- Who Benefits from this Course - Your listenees!
- Have you ever been Considered Body Language?
- Meet your Instructor, Bob Butera, PhD, "I know nothing about body language, so I can help you listen more deeply."
- Course Expectations, Rationale and Outside of the Box Perspective
- Prerequisites to Body Language Listening
- Prepare your JOURNAL
- Pace the Course weekly
- PIck 2 Easy Audiences First and 1 Money Audience
- Work or Formal Situational Person to Study
- Extra Credit Person or Context for your Daily Interactions
- Areas to Observe, Copy this List!
- Memory Exercise!
- Observe Your 3 People in Real Time
- Add a Twist to your Observations: What do you Think they mean?
- Compare your lists from Unit 1: Observe your 3 Friends
- Check in with your Friends
- Notice Patterns in Your Friends as well as Differences
- List the Commonalities in Your Culture
- List Differences in Body Language in Your Culture
- Observation Lessons
- Ready for the big Shift for Unit 3!
- Look in the Mirror: Literally Step 1, hit 'Record'
- Look in the Mirror: Step 2, Check out your Feelings and Body Language
- Look in the Mirror, Step 3, Facial Micromovements
- Journal time for the Look in the Mirror Programs
- Extra Credit: The Stone Face Exercise
- What's next in Unit 4?
- Use Body Language to open door for more listening
- One Limitation: Being a Psychic while LIstening shuts the door to Communication
- Stone Statue Exercise
- Accept Ourselves and Others
- Recover Conversation by Knowing your Patterns
- Humility Respects Others and Adds a Dimension to Listening
- Conclusion: Journal Your Personal Goals to Practice based on this Course!